Thursday, April 22, 2010

Updates

I've posted a lot this week, so I'll keep this short and just give you the updates.

Update 1: I'm now a contracted freelance blogger for Big Dot of Happiness (see "Mom Talk: Ready, Set, Go" ).

Update 2: I slept a total of 12 1/2 hours yesterday! After a 72-hour stretch of zero sleep followed by snatches of 2-3 hours here and there, I collapsed after lunch yesterday afternoon and woke up 2 1/2 hours later. I then proceeded to sleep straight through the night from 10pm to 8am this morning. I feel amazing! (And my doctor wrote me a prescription for Ambien this morning, which is apparently "Class 2," meaning "safe during 3rd trimester.")

Update 3: Well, it's Thursday and I still haven't packed that hospital bag. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment